Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Brick and taping

They have been bricking away on our house since Friady and it still isn't done. I am not quite sure why it is going so slow but hey what do I know about bricking? Anyway, they also got the walls taped last week. I think they might have been texturing when I went by today but I am not sure and didn't get out. Anyway here are the latest pics.

Brick Day one


Brick day 2



Back of House Brick Day 1


Brick as it looks today. There is still this part in the back that they haven't bricked and the columns in the front have brick on the bottom but we think tehy actually may have messed up on that part.


Master Bedroom

Master 2


Living Room towards stairs

Living room

Kitchen on Left and Dining on Right


Guest

Game Room


Kitchen and Living

Entry Way

No comments: