Sunday, June 13, 2010

Paint, doors, baseboards, and Stair Railing

We hadn't been the the house in a few days so I wasn't really expecting too much. Actually I was just expecting the doors to be hung. Much to my surprise the outside was painted, most of the inside was painting, the doors were hung, most of the baseboards were in and best of all the stair railing is in! The stair railing is something I was most excited about seeing. You still can't see the railing all the way becuase it still has it protective coating on it but I think you can get the idea! It's really coming along. Next up...countertops and tile!

Sugie's little window - this is one of the windows in Sugie's room and I really like it alot

Looking into living room

Staircase


Staircase take 2

Upstairs railing

Master bedroom looking into bathroom

Kitchen/Dining room

Guest Room (just to show paint baseboards, and window seal

Game Room

Front of the house with the porta potty. I always want to get a picture looking straight on the house but that stupid porta-potty is in the way!

Front (outside is done except for shutters and deco on garage)

Entry

No comments: