Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wires, Tubs and Ducts oh my!

Looks like a lot of the wiring and duct work has been done in the last few days. Nothing to exciting but I took pictures none the less!

Wires, wire, wires

Sugie's bathroom

Cool little ledge in stairway looking over into living room

These wires look good mom!

I was trying to get a picture of Sugie in her room but all she wanted to do was walk through the walls. Don't think she is going to be excited about sheet rock. :)

Like our upgraded railing? Ha!
Master Bath

Standing in Living room looking towards kitchen on the left and dining room on the right

Living Room

One of my favorite things. My desk will be here in the kitchen
Guest Bathroom

Guest Room

Front of the house not much has changed

Ducts and can lights for kitchen

And last but not least my cheese and berry girl. This girl has been putting away some strawberries and blueberries this week!

No comments: