Monday, May 24, 2010

My little fish

Hey there its me Sugar Bear. My Mommy and Daddy took me to this really cool place yesterday called a splash park to meet up with friends. Mommy said she hoped I like it.

When we first go there I wasn't too sure about the whole thing. There were kids running every where and lots of noise.

Then I realized I was looking pretty cute in my tutu swim suit so I decided hmmm...I better try this out.

Daddy took me over to check it out. He siad it was kindof like bathtime.

Before long I was having a ball. We were there with other friends but no one my age seemed very interested in being in the water. I on the other hand stuck my hands in the water...

...Clapped my hands in the water and laughed away......

and let the water splash all over my head.
I think I got this holding my breath thing down pretty good.

It was a great time and I was drenched from head to toe. I might try and stand under the bucket soon!
Of course I did have to stop for a drink or two along the way.

Thanks for taking me mommy and daddy! I had so much fun and can't wait to go again! Mommy says you should watch the video below of me at the splash park. She tried to get me on camera laughing but I have tried to explain that I don't perform on demand! HA!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Super Sugie!! You never cease to amaze me! Tell your mommy that you do things no other baby does!!!

You are totally cracking Aunt Melly up!!

Hope to see you this weekend!