Monday, May 17, 2010

Starting to take shape

Yipee! The house is starting to take shape and you can see what it going to look like. Ok well sortof. Anyway, I drove by after I picked up Sugie and this is what I saw. I saw windows in the garage but figured those would be way later.....

But then we went out after dinner and much to my suprise! WINDOWS! Yipee! That will be Sugies room there on the left upstairs with the 2 windows. Yes yall are in for a real picture overload now because my babysitter lives in the neighborhood so there is picture oppurtunity one and now we only live 4 miles away so picture oppurtunity number two! HA! Sorry!

Living Room and on those boards are the cutout for the stairs
Living room looking back at front of the house
Kitchen the sink will be below the window on the left
Dining room...yes Duke came along this evening and even met his dane friend Maggie. :)

The boy in his garage nook
I wanted some pics of the upstairs but I didn't want to climb the side of the walls so Trev took the following pics....that is my disclaimer
Sugie and I stayed below

Spare upstairs room


Sugie's room

Master bedroom
Game Room Attic space above the garage. Only a boy would take a pic of this! :)
Ha! HA! Thanks for coming by....my mommy just had to put a picture of me in! :)

2 comments:

Mommy's Journeys said...

I don't think it's too many pictures. I love seeing the progress! Keep takin' 'em!

Melody said...

It's looking awesome!

...and ALWAYS include a pic of Sugie!

Kiss Kiss
Auntie Mel