Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Roof is on!

Yipee! Most of the sheathing and roof are on! Its really looking like a house! We went out this evening to snap some pics. I even got some pics upstairs that meet my approval! :)

Front of House

This pic was actually from Monday night but I saved it in the wrong place and didn't post

Guest Room/Office...again from Monday night!

My sweet, sweet Sugie

Sugie's Room

The Stairs are in!

Upstairs spare room


Master closet...I think I am going to need more clothes

Master Bedroom

Livingroom looking backtowards stairs. We haven't decided if we will put up railing or teach Sugie to fly! Just kidding!

Kitchen

Happy Sugie on the back porch

Game Room

Dining Room

Back porch with the cutest baby!

Back of House

Thats all the pictures for today folks! I could have sworn I took more! HA!

No comments: