Sunday, May 5, 2013

Neighborhood Spring Fling

I have said it once and I will say it again 100 times I love our neighborhood and I am so glad to live here.  We always have the most fun little free events.
 
 
Today was the car show and spring fling.  We sort of missed all the cars because we were to busy playing but it was a lot of fun. First the girls got their face painted.
 
 
Sugie chose a butterfly.
 
 
Of course sister followed suite.
 
 
Then we won some cupcakes in a cake walk.  I also one a little tote in a raffle.  I guess it was our lucky day! 
 
 
Of course Sugie found the bounce houses!
 
 
She thought the sack race was pretty funny!
 
 
She did pretty good.  I guess she is field day ready!
 
 
She also found a "pony" HA! Sister was running around too but could care less about the organzied activities! :)


No comments: