Monday, May 13, 2013

First Swim of 2013

 
Wednesday I knew that it was going to be pretty warm in the afternoon so I thought I would ask the girls if they wanted to go swimming.
 
 
It was really a silly question.  These monkeys have asked me to go swimming at least several times a week all fall and winter! HA! Sugie thought it was fantastic!
 
 
Hard to see but here she is jumping in!
 
 
This is where I stayed.  Firmly planted on the pool deck.  Way too cold for me! Brrrrr
 
I think they thought it was pretty cold too so they spent a lot of time playing on the steps.
 
 
They had fun in the kiddie pool too.  To my Woodcreek peeps the kiddie pool is actually working like a splash park where the spray will turn off and on.  Makes it so much nicer not ot have to be hit with the spray when it is too windy or cold.
 
 
They had a blast.  I thought we would make it all of like 20 mintues there but we were at the pool for 2 hours!
 
 
My towel head! It was fun!  I know there will be lots more swimming to come this year!

No comments: