Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

 
We had a pretty relaxed Mother's Day.  My parents and my sister and her girls came over for the day.  Trev smoked a turkey breat. It was yummy!
 
 
Then we headed out to a little lake by our house to canoe and kayak!
 
 
Hanna in typical teenage fashion hiding from me. :)
 
 

Hope
 

 
Sugie snacking on some dessert
 
 
Mimi and Poppy
 
 
Sister collecting flowers
 
 
 

 
My sister decided to take a kayak ride.  She really enjoyed it...
 
 
until the end when she ended up in the lake! We laughed and laughed!
 
 
The girls made me breakfast and cards.  Bailey loves to make everyone cards and is asking how to spell everything.  I usually help her in where to start writing so there will be room. Daddy needs some lessons in that! HA! I still love it the same!
 
 
Then a few drawings for me!
 
 
 
 
Mckenzie made me a card too! I couldn't ask for more.  I am so blessed!


No comments: