Thursday, May 23, 2013

Last Day of School

 
Today was Sugie's Last Day of School.  She was excited beacuse she told me it meant it was summer which means more swimming and going to the beach.  Also that next year she would go to big kid class.
 
 
She has matured over this school year in so many ways.  I was pretty anxious about sending her to school.  I knew that she wanted to go and that she was ready but also missed seeing her sweet little face every day. 
 
 
She has had a great year and has changed so much.  She has also learned so much as well.  She can now write her name in upper case letters very well, draw elaborate pictures and mostly color within the lines.  She knows all of her uppercase letters, a few letter sounds, a few lower case letters, and wants to write everything herself as I spell it out for her.  She cracks me up because I will say the next letter is G and she will say, "How do you spell G?" HA!
 
 
I think you can see the changes in her face more here.
 
 
Twisty has changed quite a bit too.  She of course wanted in on the action.
 
 
Here she is back in Septemeber going to meet the teacher.

 
We have enjoyed our special time together while Bailey is at School.  It was nice to just to have one on one time with her and she loved taking Bailey and Braden to school and going back to pick them up.  She also loved to go and visit the big fish tanks and run up and down the ramps at the church.  She would nap before we picked them up from school and she would say, "I go to night night so I go get Braden and Sugie." I often would have to wake her up to go pick them up and she would say as soon as I would wake her out of a deep sleep, "Go get Braden and sugie?" She missed them!
 
 
 
It's amazing how easy having one kid is! HA! Only one little person to keep happy running errands! I thought briefly about putting her in MDO next year but I haved decided I am not.  I want to enjoy that special time with her a bit more next year.  Hopefully we will go on more adventures. :)
 

 
Braden has been riding along with us to and from school since November.  The girls have loved having someone around to play with them.  We spent at least an hour after school playing on the playground outside or inside.  They have really loved it.
 
 
It is funny how things change.  By the end of the year this is how things looked.  Bailey and Braden full speed ahead of me to get to there class.  Often by the time I got in the door with Mckenzie, Bailey was already in her class!
 
 
Ms. Kristin and Ms Marisa were her teachers this year! They have been AWESOME!  Actually that might be an understatement!  This is them at meet the teacher.  Bailey loved them from day 1. 
 
 
This is them today.  She loves them so much! As I said they have been spectacular.  Bailey had an awesome year and I know that they had a part in making that happen.  They have been so great to work with and helped Bailey through some rough patches that she had in the afternoon back in the early school days.  So blessed and so thankful for these two!
 

 
Then they blew me away again today with this awesome book that they put together for each kid.
 
 
It had artwork and pictures throughout the year.  I wanted to cry.  I love to have everything documented with my kids. So, having a book with all the things I wasn't there to see is the best gift anyone could give me.  Seriously it is so AWESOME!  Thanks so much Ms. Kristin and MS. Marisa
 
 
 
I thought this was a great picture of hte class. This is with Ms.Shelly her music teacher who Bailey also loved and adored.  Bailey has taught me many songs that I have long since forgotten and gets the family together for musical chairs.  She also loved her teacher in discovery Ms. Autumn.  It has just been such an awesome year! She is very excited to go to her "big kid" class next year!


No comments: