Sunday, August 26, 2012

Recipe Blog

I decided to make a recipe blog because I was tired of all of my recipes being all over the place.  I had some on FB, some on pinterest, some saved in my favorites, some as paper....just a mess!  Plus when I would pull them up from the internet they wouldn't always have them exactly like I made them and I couldn't remember what I changed.  Also, other blogs put pretty little pictures with the recipe which is great and all but not so great when I am trying to see a recipe had have yucky hands from cooking.  Not only have I had a hard time finding my recipes but sometimes have friends and family ask what recipes my freezer group has come up with and I say, "well there are some good ones." but then there would be no easy way to share them.  So, here it is.  i hope to keep adding to it and updating it as the time goes on.  Hope it helps someone.  Here is the link and I also made a link over to my side bar.

http://wi11iamsfamilyrecipes.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Mommy's Journeys said...

I'm glad you did this! Now I'll be able to just "find" things when I need them and will hopefully find some new recipes too! Yum!