Saturday, August 4, 2012

It's HOT!

So, I think it was like 108 here yesterday.  That my friends is HOT!  We have pretty much hit all the local indoor play places near us so I decided we would make a little trip to a fun mall.  I could shop and the kids could play.


This is the best picture that I have of the carousel ride because Mckenzie did not want to ride on her own horse.  She wanted to ride on Sugie's horse!  Silly girl.  Anyway, this is the best picture I could get because there wasn't much holding Mckenzie on.  Just use your imagination.  They had fun.


After I did a little shopping and we got a little lunch we went to the play place with soft structures.  The girls climbed and climbed.

It was a great place to run out some energy on a very HOT day.


Next they found the token rides. 


Getting them to look at the camera is almost impossible.  At least I got sister to look.


I give up.  The best part is this is the only ride I put any money in.  They other ones they just pretended to play in.


Bailey wanted to test them all out. Of course sister followed right behind.


Sister found a car on her own though.


Finally a motorcylce.  It was a fun day and the Mckenzie was passed out in the car before we left the parking lot and Bailey was soon after!  

1 comment:

April said...

I took the kids to the mall last week and bought the all u can ride pass on the carousel. I think we did 5 turns, ate lunch, then did 5 more. Killed 2 hours and allowed me to sit and not move!