Saturday, August 25, 2012

PCB Tuesday

 
Breakfast on the balcony before our day begins
 
 
The girls would get in this bed and watch Dora.  Too cute!
 
 
I hope to go back to the resort many times over the next few years so wanted to get a picture of the girls in front of the sign.  I was never successful.  THis is the best I got! Maybe next year!
 
 
Sugie and her Dora bucket and shovel.
 
 
Sister chilling with the cousins
 
Us
 
 
Our condo from the beach. 
 
 
Trev tried again on the castle and this was after it got rained on.  It became kindof fuzzy.
 
 
Sister trouble
 
 
Davey, snorkel head
 
 
Since the girls were more into sand castle demolition than building they helped daddy decorate the castle with sea shells
 
 
I asked Sugie if she wante me to burry her in the sand so she laid down and guess who laid down next to her?  HA!
 
 
This is about as close as we got to completely covering her up.  She kept moving!
 
 
 
 
I wanted a foot picture and this is about as close as I got.  Sister was uncooperative!
 
 
Sugie and Davey playing
 
 
Cutest baby on the beach!

No comments: