Thursday, August 23, 2012

Panama City Beach Sunday

I am going to break our trip down by days even though we pretty much did the same thing everyday! HA!  It will probably bore some of you to death but I need it for my blog book so get over it.  We got to the beach on Saturday evening so that was actually our first time with the girls on the beach but I didn't take any pics.  So I am just picking up on Sunday!
 
 
This was our view each morning from our balcony!  It was awesome!
 
 
The girls loved to be out there but I had to watch that sister from tossing anything over.  She actually tossed Trev's hat over but we found it a few floors down.  The first few days there Bailey kept telling me, "Momma I love our new house" Ha!  Yes, Bailey we can all dream of living on the 17th floor of a nice condo on the ocean!
 
 
Sweet sister
 
I am ready to go to the pool and beach momma!
 
 
Bailey and her Dora bucket and shovel.  The condo had lots of beach stuff for us to play with and one of them just happened to be a Dora bucket.  Don't know what could have been more perfect.  She learned real quick that when you got out of the pool that you could jump in the hot tub and warm up! 
 
 
The condo had a little spalsh kidde pool.  We spent a little time over there but sister was having such a blast jumping in the pool that we mainly stayed in the big pool. No big shocker though I can hardly get them to go in the kiddie pool in our neighborhood either.
 
 
Cousins Kelsey who is one of my biggest blog readers (Hi Kelsey!) was one of the girls favorite people to play with on the trip! 
 
 
Couin Davey was also a lot of fun for the girls to play with too.  He shared his cars and toys with them and made sand meatballs with Bailey on the beach.  Here are him and Sugie jumping off the fountain into the pool!
 
 
They did it a million times the first day but after that we sort of got in trouble with security and had to stop! :)
 
 
On the beach with the cousins: Davey, Kelsey and Mason.
 
 
Daddy and sister chilling in the shade.  Sister liked the sand but took a few days to warm up to it.  She didn't get near enough sleep on this trip either and we pretty much ran her ragged! Poor sister.  I think for the most part she really had a good time.
 
 
Aunt Melly!
 
 
Davey
 
 
Sister playing in the sand
 
 
That evening we went to Pineapple Willy's on the beach and enjoyed a beautiful sunset.
 
 
~Sisters~
 
 
My love and I.  We were able to sneak in some time together here and there on the trip.  I hope one day we can take a beach trip together without kids but that is not for this season in our lives. :) 
 
Stay tuned for more......

No comments: