Sunday, August 26, 2012

PCB Friday - Last day on the beach

 
Our last day on the beach!  Trev and the kids looking for shells
 
 
Sister and kelsey
 
 
What did you find sister
 
 
Kesley helping the girls!  Thanks for being such a lifesaver Kels!
 
 
Sister and her mommy! :)
 
 Sister was able to catch a couple of morning beach naps why we were there but this time she actually had fallen asleep IN THE OCEAN!  HA!  We were out floating and the next thing I new she couldn't hardly keep her eyes open and then she fell right to sleep on my shoulder.  I made it into the shore so she could finish up her nap.
 
 
I have always loved this suit! ;)
 
 
Cousin Mason!  I guess in true teenage fashion he somehow managed to not make it into any of my pictures!  Here is some proof he is here and I think the sun looks cool looking how it hit him.
 
 Grumpy face sister
 My love and I enjoying our last evening on the beach.
 
 
That's a better face sister!
 
~Sisters~ I was so glad to get to spend this time with my sister and her family! Hope we can do it again next year!

No comments: