Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pretty at the Beach

 
We waited until Thursday to take our beach pictures and lost some good sunlight.
 
 
I am not sure it mattered though because my family is so uncooperative! HA!
 
 
Mckenzie was so tired and would let us put her down and Sugie was bothered by the wind and doens't like pictures anymore than Trever does!
 
 
Its easier for me to get pictures of Sugie on the move.
 
 
Just doing her own little thing
 
 
Its easier too if we divide and conquer
 
 
or perhaps not even include our faces
 


 
Now that is a sweet face
 
 
Super Sugie
 
 
One of my favorites!
 
I suppose one day my kids may be cooperative enough for a fun picture like this one!
 
 
Kelsey and Sugie
 
 
Maybe we can get a better one sitting down
 
 
 
 I think this one is my fav
 This one have been great except Kelsey decided to look at Mckenzie! HA!
Now she is looking and Mckenzie is screaming even more! HA! 
 
I think we at least got a few keepers
 
 

No comments: