Sunday, July 8, 2012

Brief 4th of July Recap

First, I have lost my camera.  I have no idea where it is.  I have looked everywhere!  I feel completely naked without it!  I haven't given up on looking for it yet but I may be in the market for a new camera soon.  Any recommendations? So, the next few posts will be brought to you by blurry, phone pics.


We were lucky and got to go to 2 firework shows this year.  Friday night we went to the show in Royse City.  We hadn't been to this one in a couple of years.  It is always a great show for such a small town and the best part is there is little traffic.  Sugie was beyond excited about it.  Here she is waiting patiently! :)


We went with our neighbors and I got them red and blue necklaces.


Sister loved them!  HA!  I have this same picture of Bailey when she was this age.  I guess they think they can raise their arms up and reach the fireworks!


Trever's family got here on Tuesday evening and we had a lot of fun with them.  We went to the Firworks in Rockwall on the 4th night.  I know that Laura got some really good pics so I should get those from her soon.


Nana helping the girls with their glow sticks. We had a great time with family.  Sorry for the lack of pics. :(  Camera, camera where are you?

No comments: