Friday, July 27, 2012

Mermaid Talk


My kitchen view at the moment.  Sugie, the mermaid, doing a puzzle and sister playing with her little toy.  Anyway, to my original purpose of this post.  I bought a used mermaid costume for Bailey to wear for Halloween. I have cuter pictures but will not show them because it will ruin your Halloween excitement. :) She has been wearing it all day.  The purpose of my post though is to tell you funny stuff she said about this costume.

In the car on the way home with the costume:
Bailey: Mommy when we get home can I put my mermaid costume on.
Me: Yes
Bailey: Does it have one tail?
Me: Yes
Bailey: How will I wear it if I have legs?

Once we are home with the costume:
Bailey: Mommy why are there shoes in the bag
Me: They go with the costume
Bailey: Mommy, mermaids do not have feet!

Once she had the costume on:
Me: Can you walk around in it ok?
Bailey: No Mommy, mermaids do not have legs.  They do not walk. They swim

Silly me! :)  Stay tuned in a couple of months for better pictures of the mermaid costume for Halloween?  Now, what should sister be? A mermaid? A crab? :)

No comments: