Thursday, July 19, 2012

Marble Race Track


I have had this little race track pinned on pinterest for a while now but finally got around to buying the supplies for it.


Now we didn't make it really fancy.  I don't think the girls would have let me.  As soon as they saw what it was going to do they were busy!


Who knew that watching a marble rolling down a noodle could be such fun.


Sugie thought it was quite fantastic and probably played with it for about an hour straight.


She didn't have any interest in racing them.  She just wanted to watch them roll down.


Look mom marbles


As for this little monkey she did great!  I was a little worried she would think the marbles were candy.  I gave them to her and she did try to put one in her mouth at first but I told her "No eat" and after she saw it was food and that you could play with them she never put them in her mouth again!


She mostly liked to pick the marbles up as Sugie rolled them down the track. 


Super fun times for everyone!

No comments: