Saturday, December 10, 2011

Santa Baby

We made a trip to see Santa at the Bass Pro Shop again this year!  I love that they have such a great santa!


Mckenzie ready to see Santa!  I was not quite sure how it would go but I was armed with goldfish to distract her.

I love that they have so many things to help distract the kids while you wait in line.  I always enjoy watching all the reactions of all the kids. 

Trev and Bailey waiting for Santa and driving the car.

Then it was time for Santa and we had no tears but not a whole lot of luck with pictures.  My camera took blurry pictures and they tried twice to get the picture but Mckenzie's eyes were closed in both. 


In usual fashion no smiles and no one looking at the camera!  MCkenzie never even looked at Santa so I don't think she even knew who had her. :)

 
Blurry...at least santa looks good.


Finally both looking but pic is so blurry I can't see a thing!


At least Bailey is sortof smiling and I think Mckenzie may have fallen asleep from all the pictures!  Oh well there is always next year.  Here are the pics from years past.  As you see we have never had tears but never had a good pic either! :)


Bailey's First Santa experience.  She was about to fall asleep too



Sugie's second experience....Maybe next year!?! :)

No comments: