Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Great Wolf Lodge = The time of our lives!


On Sunday we went to the Great Wolf Lodge!  It was the best place ever for my little water babies.  If you have never been before you need to go now.  We checked in on Sunday and stayed until Monday and it was perfect becuase there was hardly anyone there.  You could go up and just walk onto almost all of the slides without having to wait in line.  It was awesome.  There are so many other things to do there but my water loving family spent all our time besides sleeping in the water park. :)


This little monkey hit the water on Sunday afternoon and pretty much played and swam until she could no longer keep her eyes open.  I don't have that many pics of her becuase most of the are blurry.  There was a blue slide that was her favorite!  HEre is a video of her riding it.


 
My other water loving baby was much easier to take pictures of.

She spent some of her time riding around on me like this and napping but also enjoyed crawling around in the water.

It was fun to have a baby in the crawling stage in the water.  We didn't get to experience that with Sugie so I was glad we got to with sister.


This was one of sisters favorite little spots to hang out where the water came up.


I think she liked it just a little bit!


Hey where did the water go?  It would crack me up when the water would shut off.  She would look at me like, hey turn that back on.






As you can see I went a little nuts taking pictures of sister! HA!


Too cute! Even from behind. :)

That is my other kid.  I think he rode every ride there.  He actually decided that bailey would like this one. So we sent her down.

Good thing I took a picture because that might be the first and last time she rides that one.  I think it went a little too fast and splashed to much water on her in the end. :(  She didn't cry but when I asked her if she wanted to ride it again she said, "No I go ride the blue slide" which was back in the kids area.



Her and Trev probably circled the river a few hundred times as well.

Here they are in the wave pool. Not a great pic but I loved all the decorations in the water park as well.

I can't wait to go back.  Last I will leave you with a video of sister bear, water baby. :)


No comments: