Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Our days

For most of you this post will probably put you to sleep or bore you to tears.  I have seen on several peoples blogs them putting the schedule of their day.  I think it will be fun to look back and see what in the world we did when the kids are little.  I think about life before kids and wonder, "what in the world did I do?"  So in a few years when the kids are older I won't have to ask this question! HA! So here it is!

6:45 am - Sister usually wakes up.  She is usually already in bed with me from an earlier wake up so she might have a snack or just sit and chatter with me.

7 am - Trev usually gets up and takes sister into the bathroom with him while he gets ready.  She crawls around and plays and I usually doze back off.

7:30 am - If we are needing to be out of the house soon I usually jump in the shower.  If not then me and sister go downstairs and eat breakfast together.  WHile she is finishing up her breakfast I usually jump on the computer and see what is going on in the world, I mean Facebook. 

8:00 - 9:30 - If we have somewhere big we are going like the zoo or museum I am usually getting things ready to go in this time.  If not then me and sister will play some and I might do a few things around the house.  Sugie usually wakes up around 8:30 or 9 and she joins in the fun and eats some breakfast.  If we have somewhere to be she might eat breakfast in the car.

9:30 - Sister takes her first nap.  If we are going somewhere like the zoo or museum then she usually just catches this nap in the car and we leave the house around this time.  I usually shower during this time because as soon as sister wakes up is our window of oppurtunity to get things done outside of the house.  Sugie either takes a shower with me, watches TV or plays while I do this.  I usually get her ready in this time too.

10:30: Sister gets up from her nap and I get her dressed if I haven't already and usually nurse her if she is interested.

10:30 - 1:30ish:  We usually get out of the house and go and run a few errands, go to the store or go to a playgroup.  If we are out and about sometimes we might go and catch lunch out.  If not then we eat lunch at home around noon and then play after that until naptime.  If we don't go out then we do stuff around the house, go on a walk if the weather is nice, and play.  Usually after lunch Bailey wants us to all go upstairs and play.  If I am trying to get some cleaning done Bailey might watch a little TV in this time also.

1:30 - Bailey usually lays down for a nap. 

1:30 - 2:00 - Mckenzie and I usually play and she might nurse a bit relaxing into thinking about a nap.  I might watch a little TV while she plays near me or hop on the computer. 

2:00: Mckenzie lays down for a nap.  I usually lay down and nap too.  I usually sleep for 30 minutes to an hour.  Every now and then I might crash out until one of them wakes me up! Then I usually watch trash TV, do a few things around the house, work on something for dinner, or get on the computer.

3:30 - 4: Bailey and Mckenzie wake up sometime in here.  Usuaully Bailey is up first.  If she wakes up drowsy she sometimes wants me to cuddle on the couch with her or read some books, but sometimes she wakes up and is just ready to play.  Then Mckenzie wakes up and I nurse her.

4:00 - 5:45ish: We hang out.  If I didn't get an errand run int he moring we might run out real quick.  If the weather is nice we might go on a walk.  If I have dinner to work on I might turn on the TV for the girls to watch or we might just all play on the floor together.

5:45: Daddy gets home!  THe girls usually play around with him while I finish up dinner.

6:00: We all eat dinner.  Sometimes I have already started feeding Mckenzie and sometimes Bailey will be begging to eat before now so we just go with what works.  After dinner Trev usually plays with the kids while I clean up the kitchen.  Before winter he would usually go outside with the kids and then I would join them to play.

6:30: Trev gives the girls a bath.  I usually just veg out, read the mail, get on the computer or finish some things in the kitchen. 

7:00 - I put sister to bed. 

7:00 - 9:30ish - This time is not very consistent.  Bailey takes such a late nap that she is usually not in bed before 10.  Trev is usually already playing with her while I put Mckenzie down so they might play for a while.  I might go and run som errands alone or have dinner with a friend.  Bailey might help me bake something, we might read some books, she might watch some Tv.  Like I said who knows what is really going on in this time.

9:30: We start working on getting Bailey to bed with brushing teeth and reading books.

10:00: Bailey goes to bed.  Trev and I might hang out for a while by watching TV or talking or we might both be on our computers.

11:00: I go to bed unlesss I haven't passed out before now.

So there you have it folks.  I know you are jealous of my exciting day! HA!




No comments: