Saturday, December 24, 2011

Chrismtas Eve

We are having a low key Christmas Eve around here but the girs got to open one present this morning. This is what we did as kids and I am carrying it on. Trev said we shouldn't open them until the evening but I was like then they won't be able to play with it all day. Anyway, Bailey helped me wrap some presents last night so she was so excited to get to open a present this morning.

 It was the first time sister has opened a present so I helped get it started for her. :) She was happy to get to rip some paper.

Of course Sugie was tearing right in.


Thats it sister! Open the presents!


Keep going sister.  The present is not paper! :)


Bailey had hers open in no time and asked me what it was.  I told her that it was a traing and she said, "I love presents!" HA!

Bailey loves trains.  Anytime that we go to boys houses to play she gets so excited to play with all the trains.  So, I thought that this animal train was perfect.  She played with it for most of today.


Sister got a little noise maker ladybug.


She had fun trying to figure out how to operate it. 


Of course big sister was glad to "help"  I have a feeling that big sister is going to love Mckenzie's toys just as much as her own this year.


I think they were both pretty please with their christmas eve gifts.


Can't wait utnil tomorrow.  Bailey has been asking for a "dog house" that she can "sleep in" Not sure what that is about but hopefully Santa has been listening since she just came up with this in the last few days.


No comments: