Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Guymon Trip

We left after Thanksgiving to go up to Trev's dad's house to visit and for Trev to go hunting.  It is SO FAR to his Dad's house and with Mckenzie hating the car I decided to fly most of the way! HA!  Mckenzie and I flew to Oklahoma City on the way there and then drove the last 5 hours and then drove 2 hours and left from Amarillo on the way home!  Bailey and Trev drove the whole 10 hours! :)  It worked out perfect. 


THat is sister waiting on our flight to leave from Dallas. 


She was the perfect traveling partner.  She likes planes much more than the car.  She would play for a bit and then proceed to fall asleep both plane rides. It was unusual for me to have only one kid for most of the day on the days we flew.  I must tell you it was a real cake walk!


Yipee! Let's go momma!


We mostly just hung out and relaxed while we were there.  Bailey was not quite her self because she was battling a bladder infection and Mckenzie did not nap well and was teething so she was sort of grump.  We did have fun seeing Trev's dad. 



I finally gave up on trying to get a good picture!


So we just played and visited.  I wish I would have taken more pictures but there really wasn't too much excitement.


Of course I always get some good pics of sister. :)



On the way home before they dropped me at the airport we stopped to visit Trev's grandparents.  It was great to get to see them and for them to get to see Mckenzie and Bailey.

Mckenzie meeting and chatting with Granny.


Sweet Peep talking with Mckenzie.



Who has you sister?


Peep and Trev


Bailey wasn't really into taking pictures so we sort of tricked her with getting in the stroller. 




It was a great ending to the trip!

No comments: