Sunday, November 20, 2011

We are ALIVE!

So, I guess you have seen I dropped off the face of the earth for a while! Wow, the last 2 weeks have been a mess!  We are not usually a sick family but wow the last 2 weeks seemed to prove that wrong.  Here is the line up of sickness in the last 2 weeks:

Mckenzie: RSV, ear infection, stomach bug
Bailey: Bad cold and stomach bug
Trev: Sore throat/fever and stomach bug
Me: T-I-R-E-D!

Ok so tiredness is not really a sickness but I am wiped out!  Maybe the sickness is going to hit me this week. All I know was the thought of me being sick in all of that mess would have been a wreck.  The RSV and the colds were the worst because the poor girls just couldn't get any rest.  They would just cough their heads off and then wake up crying.  So, I slept with one on each side of me.  I felt just awful for them both. Then as soon as they were getting well the stomach bug attacked them.  That was pretty bad too but at least it was short lived and they could at least get some sleep.  What makes me mad is that I am pretty sure that we probably picked that stomach bug up at the doctors office.  I mean we didn't go anywhere for a solid week EXCEPT for the doctor's office.  Don't you love how they sit you in the sick room with a bunch of other sick people and a weakened immune system.  I guess it shouldn't be a suprise that we picked up something! 

So I have no fancy pictures today.  In fact I am not even sure were my camera is! HA! We are well now though! Just in time to stuff our faces for Thanksgiving!

No comments: