Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bailey's First Haircut!

I have been wanting to get Bailey's haircut for a while now but I have been terrified to do it!  The last time we were getting our haircut she kept telling me she wanted to get hers cut but the guy cutting my hair was doing less than a great job, so, no way Jose!  I had thought about taking her to Kids Cuts where they get to sit in a car and watch TV but I had not heard great things about that place.  Tonight we were at Great Clips and while I was getting my hair cut she kept telling me, "Momma I need my haircut" The lady cutting my hair was doing a great job and was super nice so I decided to go for it while the getting was good.  I mean lets face it getting your hair cut at Great Clips is a gamble.  It is far on the edge as this housewife gets to live but I am not quite up to the risk with Bailey's hair.   When I told Bailey she was going to get her hair cut she was already climbing in the chair.  (We were not prepared with our camera so you will have to get by with the not so good camera pics that are sort of blurry)


She was super excited!  Then when the lady got the penguin "cape" out she was even more excited!



SHe sat very, very still and was just as cute as can be.



SHe of course did make a few funny faces!


Such a big girl.  I am so not ready for her to be 3 next month!


All done!  I really just had them trim it off and get rid of her "tail".  The back is where there is a bigger difference..  Hopefully now it will grow more.  I could not get her to smile to save my life.  I should have gotten a picture of her with her card that she got but I had already given Trev back his phone.


Front of her little keepsake card.  Pretty fancy for Great Clips



The inside of the card.  Glad I will have something to show her those "white" locks. :)



1 comment:

Great Clips said...

Thank you for allowing us to play a small role in such a memorable moment for you and Bailey. We're glad the haircut turned out well -- Bailey looks adorable!

Thanks,
Kasey S.
Great Clips