Monday, October 4, 2010

Maybe I wasn't alone?


What is that Sugie is carrying? Well it is a picture of my sweet old Misty girl. She brings me this picture pretty often telling me "dog", "dog". I just figured she like it because it is a picture of dog and it may very well be. However, the other day as she came down the stairs with it I had a thought.

If you don't remember Misty's death you can read about it here but in a nutshell she died in my arms on the sofa. She was very old but got pretty sick one week. I had taken her to the vet a few times but the vet thought she still had at least a few months to live. Anyway, by the next day she couldn't get up and died in my arms on the sofa within a few hours. I always felt that I was alone when it happened. Trev was close by but had actually gone outside to do a few things when she finally took her last breath. Anyway, as Sugie came down the stairs the other day I thought maybe in some weird way she is connected to that experinece as well since she as the only other person that was there. Now granted she was tiny little fetus at only 16 weeks but maybe they are connected? Anyway, just a thought. Here the picture that Sugie often carries around.

No comments: