Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Take 1


We decided last minute to go to a little carnival down by the lake. I have put off buying anything for underneath Bailey's costume if it were cold so she sort of looks like a punky brewster fairy! HA! Anyway, we met up with some friends and had a good time and Bailey enjoyed running all around! P.S. I didn't notice until looking at these pictures but I think I might have her wings n upside down? I guess I will get it all figured out by Halloween

Sugie was mesmerized by the fountain

Although she soon though..."hmmmm...I think this is a swimming pool!"

Almost snuck a smile! :)

Running and running!

Kai and Bailey watching the sunset! Maybe they will do that when they are teenagers! :)

It was a beautiful evening!

Sugie really likes the wings of her costume! She wanted them on again when we got home and this is how she looked as she climbed the stairs for bed. Trev laid her down and I think he convinced her to take them off but I may just find a fairy in Sugie's crib in the morning! :)







No comments: