Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I took Sugie to the pumpkin patch at the local nursery. They had some good stuff to look and and she enjoyed running around. It was just me and her so I didn't have any help wrangling her for pictures. She has a strong dislike for pictures just like her father! HA!

Less than thrilled with me and my picture taking!
I will sit here but I don't like it!

Hmmm...a little bitty pumpkin!


Ah ya this is more like it. On the move! Catch me if you can!
Yay I found the end of the maze!
Checkin out the "hay house" She went in once bu would not go back in again!

We stopped for a little coloring!
Sugie called all the pumpkins balls and liked to pat on them.


Silly girl!

He He!

Checking out the pumpkins

She was not sure about the inflatables they had. She just watched intently!
Isn't spidey cute? Sugie would not have anything to do with taking a pic with him. HA!












1 comment:

Melody said...

So cute! I luv pumpkin pictures...sigh...we never go to pumpkin patches anymore :(

Are those more Kelsey hand-me-downs?