Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Painting Party!



(P.S. I have no idea why everything is underlined. Blogger is giving me fits and I am too tired to mess with it)

My little Painter



Look at me!


"Go away" mom! (On a side note "go away" is one of the few phrases that Bailey says. It is what we say to Duke when he is begging for food, etc. I have tried to tell her that saying it to Duke is one thing but to people its not so nice! HA!)



Very serious work!



Bailey got a little Messy.....


but I do believe that Fiona took the prize! Perhaps she as preparing for a christmas party as santa.




No worries though. We tossed them in the tub!

The weather even cleared up enough for some fun outside and so we would have proof that we didn't have our kids naked the whole party! :)

No comments: