Tuesday, October 19, 2010

24 weeks

I had my 24 week checkup and everything is going great. Sugie went with me and was really making me laugh at the office. She loves to go to see the fish in the big fish tank they have. Then she sat up on the exam table and downed a whole bananna. When my midwife came in she demanded to be picked up. It was pretty cute. Trev came too so we all got to hear little McKenzie's heartbeat. Sugie could still care less and my midwife was going to listen to her belly with the doppler but Sugie was not that interested in that! Silly girl! Anyway, here is the latest! I am off to bed...time...8:45! HA!

How far along? 24 weeks

Total weight gain? About 5 to 7

Maternity clothes? Mostly although I still wear normal shirts too

Sleep? Need more of it! HA! I am trying to figure out how I am going to sneak me a nap in the afternoon

Stretch marks? Hopefully no new ones! :)

Best moment this week? Listening to heartbeat today

Movement? Lots. McKenzie is pretty active most days.

Food Cravings? Nothing really strange lately

Labor Signs? Nope

Button in or out? In

What I miss: not having headaches

WHat I am looking forward to: Feeling and seeing the really big movements in my belly and seeing if Sugie notices

No comments: