Monday, January 4, 2010

The good, the bad and stevie wonder



The good thing about being a teacher as a working mom is the long breaks that you get to be at home with your kids. I loved being home with Bailey over Christmas break. The bad thing is that once they go back its like leaving them all over again. I think I probably make my sitter nuts because when I drop off Bailey after a break I give her all these instructions like she doens't know how to take care of her! HA! Anyway, the other good news is that as of now Bailey doesn't seem to have any seperation issues and was happy to see Marjorie and even happier to see a big pile of toys that she happily crawled over too. Anyway, after a few hours I was ok with having left her as I usually am but can't wait until I can be home with her for a few days again. Oh the afternoon naps are pretty good too when I am home!



I have been trying to capture Bailey "dancing" to the music on her table for a while now but everytime I get out the camera she stops doing it. ARRGGGGHHH...anyway today I had the camera at the right time but not exactly the right spot. The window behind her is causing the picture to be all blurry but I think you get the point. I tried to move and get it from a different angle on the second video but as you will see she didn't perform quite the same. :( It makes me laugh so hard everytime she does it and I think she looks like Stevie Wonder or something! HA! Anyway, hope you enjoy!








1 comment:

Mommy's Journeys said...

You go, Little Stevie! That's too funny and so cute! In the second video, you can tell she is really standing a lot on her own. My, my! She's growing up!