Sunday, January 17, 2010

Chillin' in the dipe

Wow! I have been being a total blog slacker. It seems the older Bailey gets the less blogging I do which isn't such a big deal except it means I am hardly taking pictures either. Anyway, I got the camera out last night becasue Bailey was craking me up after her bath. You see daddy gives baths but for some reason has difficulty getting her PJs on without her screaming. He doesn't seem to get the concept that it is winter and it is cold thus that is why she is screaming. Anyway, I came into the rescue last night and got her dry and WARM and then she was laughing hysterically at everything in her room.
Ever since I got the humidifer out for winter she is quite obsessed with it. Perhaps she needs a fish tank......wait bad idea because I am pretty sure the fish would end up dead becasue she has knocked the humidifer over several times! :)

No fish for you crazy bear!

No comments: