Sunday, December 6, 2009

O Christmas Tree!

Well I finally got the motivation to get the tree up and take the scarecrows off the porch. I am excited that Christmas season is here but for some reason felt like scrooge when it came to putting up the tree. To tell you the truth I didn't put one up last year and I don't really remember missing it and it sure was nice not to have to take it down! :) Ha! I knew that Bailey couldn't have her first christmas without a tree so I got it up and I am glad I did because I love it. Anyway, here are a few pics of my "helpers."
This was her favorite ornament and she prety much played with it the whole time and was covered in glitter
I wish I wouldn't have chopped her head off in this one!
Look who is on our Tree! Sock Monkey! Thanks Melody and Andrea!

A close up of my carrot face
Duke wanted a close up too!

No comments: