Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve - Sugie's first present

When I was a child my mom always let us open one gift on Christmas Eve. I remember my mom picking out which gift we could open. It was never a big gift but we never really cared. It started the excitement of gift opening that would come the next day. I am going to carry on the tradition so today Bailey got her first christmas present to open. I was going to do video the events but frankly it would have been LONG and you would have been bored. So, I just took some pictures. These may be long to some of you but at least you can scroll and see what you like.

She was interested in the bow. Which I already knew because as I have wrapped presents over the last few days I kept having a bow snatcher.

I put the bow on her head and then she was very intersted in it and kept trying to put it back on her head.

"See me, I am pretty with the bow"


Ok present opening time. After a little tearing by mom and dad she became interested



and started unwrapping one little tear at a time

I think she liked the paper the best



"A box? They got me a box?"

A phone with a cord!

and it has eyes too!

When I told her that there would be more tomorow she was filled with delight!
Hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: