Thursday, September 6, 2012

First Day of School 2012


 
Bailey had her first day of school today and it went really well.  After she woke up this morning she was really excited!  When I got to her room she went right in before I could even get her signed in.  So, I just waved to her from the door.  :*(
 

 
When I picked her up she said that she had, "So MUCH FUN!"  She could barely keep her eyes open on the way home but did tell me that she played and did computer.  She also told me that they went outside to play and it was "Too hot!"  My thoughts exactly!  Come on cooler weather.
 

 
The only tears that were shed today were by sister.  She wanted to go to school too I guess and cried when I first walked away.  I think she just remembered that there were toys in there!  Anyway, me and sister hit Chick with a friend and then came home and both took naps and then it was time to get Sugie.  Sugie came home and went straight to bed! She was tired!

No comments: