Monday, September 17, 2012

Cowboy Fans

 
It's time for another Cowboy Season!  The first game went so well that I was quite hopeful!
 
 
Yesterday proved to be quite a disappointment though.  It didn't stop these girls from being goofy though.
 
 
Our friends Bobby and Kelli came over with 2 of their sons.  Bailey and Braeden took in some computer time.
 
 
Hunter and Mckenie took in some magna doodle time with gus on the look out.
 
 
I think maybe Bailey's disappointment is showing here or perhaps she is done with my picture taking!
 
 
One funny thing was the convo that Bailey and I had the night before as I tucked her into bed.
 
Me: Alright you have to close your eyes and go to sleep so we can play more tomorrow.
Bailey: What are we going to do tomorrow mommy?
Me: Play, some friends are coming over and we are going to watch the cowboys.
Bailey:  Mommy I am going to need a small one.
Me: A small what?
Bailey: A small one so I don't fall off
Me: So you don't fall off what?
Bailey: I need a small horse so I don't fall off.
 
Guess she thought we were going to play some kindof cowboy game! HA!

We lost? What?  Say it isn't so! :)

No comments: