Thursday, September 13, 2012

Drawings


Bailey's most recent magna doodle drawing
 
 
Bailey got this magna doodle for christmas or her birthday when she was 2.  It has been one of the best toys that we have owned.  I guess it is so much easier for kids to write with becuase I do not see her drawing as elaborate pictures with pencil/crayon and paper.  Her pictures with sidewalk chalk are good but nothing quite like she comes up with on the magna doodle.  I like it because when I pick up the toys I always find a little scene created by Sugie.  This morning was this scene.  There is a lot going on in this picture.  I asked her about it and she said it was a princess and her friends.  I asked her what the circles were where the arms connect to the princess and she said those were the arm wholes on the princesses dress.  Guess she made them extra big so it would be easy for her to get her dress off and on.  Anyway, I never want to forget these drawings so I thought I would make a little post about it.

No comments: