Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sea World


Last weekend we went to Sea World and it was a nice little get away! 


Not a great picture but this probably was one of Bailey's favorite things.  Ever since we went to Six Flags in September she asks about once a week to go and ride a roller coaster again!  She rode it 3 times!


Wonder if this little monkey will love roller coasters?


They wouldn't even let her ride on a horse ont he carousel though!


Smile you little monkey!


Feeding the Dolphins was another highlight for Bailey. 


I thought it was pretty cool too and got splashed by one of the dolphins!


I got to touch one too.  THey felt rubbery!


We went ot the Shamu show for a little while.  Bailey didn't really care for the shows that much which is what I expected.  She was into this show for about 10 mintues



Then she wanted to ride more rides!



Of course my little fish also enjoyed the splash park there!



This summer is going to be so much fun!





Sugie acting like a "cricket"  I have no idea where she came up with this!



Mckenzie making friends!   IT was a nice little get away.  We also stayed in a hotel with an indoor pool and I think that may have been more of a hit than Sea World! HA!   Trev and I joked we should have drove to Rockwall and stayed in the La Quinta! 

No comments: