Monday, April 16, 2012

Cruising the streets


Bailey inherited the little pink car from our neighbors and is totally in love with it and thinks of nothing else right now!


Here she is back when she was about 19 months old riding along.  She has been the passenger now for a year and half and has never asked to drive until about a week ago.  I guess she was always happy being the passenger.  You can see the other old pics here.

Now she is the driver and has cute little passenger herself.


I can just see them cruising around when they are teenagers.


I hope they won't be complete messes and hope they won't ask for convertables.  Although they are daddy's girls right now so he might just buy them one.


For now though lets just stay focused on t e power wheels and not running into any neighbor's cars.


Thanks so much Madison for passing your car down to us.  BAiley loves it.  I wonder what age Mckenzie will ask to drive.  If I know her it might be next week!

No comments: