Friday, January 20, 2012

Sweet Peep


Peep, Trev's grandfather, passed away yesterday.   I didn't get to know him very long but he did bless me none the less.   Most of the time I knew him his mind was not clear but he always made me laugh and had such a sweet spirit.


Here he is meeting Bailey back in 2009.  She was chillin hanging out with him in Colorado.


Trev tells me fun stories of camping with him and granny and staying in the RV when he was a kid.  I have only witnessed these times through pictures put seems like a blast to me.  Here he is meeting Mckenzie back in November.  He always seemed to have a great love of children.


One of my favorite memories of him was when we were visiting in Colorado.  It was before Trev and I had kids but Cade, our nephew, was there. He had thrown a tantrum at the table so Chad, trev's brother, had taken Cade outside to give him a time out and of course he was out there crying away.  Peep just couldn't take it so he had to go out there and comfort him.  Rest in peace sweet Peep.  Even though I am not sure I ever met the Peep that many people talk about I was still bleseed to have known you.  You will be missed by many but I think everyone is resting in the peace that you are now in a place where you mind and body have been renewed.

No comments: