Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mckenzie's First Birthday Party


Mckenzie's Birthday party was a huge success and I am tired! Ha!  I did all these cute decorations for Bailey's 1st birthday so I wanted to do the same for Mckenzie but I thought it would be easier! HA!  I have been staring and working on party decorations on and off at my dining room table since Christmas!

I think I am going to hang this birthday sign for every birthday until the girls are 18! HA


How old am I?  I had pictures of Mckenzie from birth through now.  I will probably include these in a blog post soon!


I saw this idea on pinterest and thought it was cool.  Who looks more like Mckenize with pictures of me and Trev as babies.  Trev won by one vote.  I will post those pics later if you care!

We had lots of friends who came to enjoy the day with MCkenzie.  Thank you to all who came.


Cade must have seen the movie up becuase he gathered all the balloons and up the stairs he went! Too cute!


Chase


Cora and Aiden playing a puzzle


My friend Jana painted faces! Thanks Jana!


Kai


Kaylee


The twins: Lane and Marin!  One of my favorite pics!


Shelli and Logan


Jen helping Mckenzie with her favorite pastime...eating! :)


A rare moment in which me and the moms get to talk! HA!


Phoenix static hair


Poppy



Mimi

I got her butterfly cupcake cake at Wal-mart.  Wal-mart has disappointed me with many things but I have always been ver happy with their cakes!  Yummy!


Look at sisters face!  She wanted the CAKE bad!  I remember Bailey could care less about cake on her first birthday but sister always wants ALL food!


She even signed "more" requesting some cake!  Poor thing!


She did stop and smile and look around when we sang to her though.


Finally we let her dig in!


By the end she had 2 cupcakes!


Sister and with the pinata


Candy!


Presents!


Hmmmmm....what's in here?


Thank you all for coming to my party! I had fun!


Apparently a few people had too much punch or partied to hard!

No comments: