Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sister feeding herself

I had several people tell me that with your second child it seems they want to be a bigger kid sooner.  So, far this seems to be true with sister bear.  She wants to be down running (crawling) around with the big kids.  Lately she does not want me to feed her anything off of a spoon.  I remember Bailey going through this phase too.  I have given both of them just an extra spoon and that made Bailey happy and sister happy until today.  I remember thinking Bailey would never learn to use a spoon well and I think she was almost 18 months old before she could.  Sister, however, took matters into her own hands.  She is a mess and you will see quite proud of herself!





1 comment:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

Oh wow! That is impressive! Avery still won't eat from a spoon. But she hates it when we feed her too. Kids!!