Sunday, January 15, 2012

Swinging in January

The weather this weekend was really nice.  The wind had a bit of chill today but we did manage to get out and enjoy it.  Bailey has started riding her bike again and is much better at it than she was a couple of months ago.  We rode all the way to the park tonight and when we got home she told me, "Momma, I am very, very tired!" HA! 


I didn't get any pictures of the bike riding. :(  Mckenzie is cutting a tooth and was sort of grumpy today with a slight fever.  Although you would know from these pictures.  It is funny how a change of scenery does everyone some good!


She laughs so hard and LOVES to swing!


Of course this girl loves to swing too.  We have to move the porch furniture though so she won't hit it with her feet!  Remember when her little feet just barely stuck out.


She is my "helper" though and also pushed sister for me while I sit and enjoy the sunshine.

Always nice for a bright sunny day after rainy days.  I am not a big fan of snow but I do hope we get some for Sugie's sake.  She asks me everyday, "Momma we build a snowman if it snows?"


No comments: