Monday, October 17, 2011

Neighborhood Fall Festival

The weekend had me thinking a lot about how fast the last year has gone by.  It is just craziness.  We went to the neighborhood fall festival last year and you can see pictures here.  I remember thinking that Sugie looked so big then.  Now I see her and I think she is so big now and was such a baby then. 

One thing hadn't changed from last year.  All she wanted to do was to ride the horses.


SHe would get done and I would say lets go do something else and as soon as she was done with that she would say.

"Momma I go ride the horse!" 


Even with bounce houses she was still interested in the horses more.  Which is crazy because this girl asks to go to the "bounce place" on a daily basis.


They even had little carnival games.  It was super fun.  I love our neighborhood.

No comments: