Sunday, October 2, 2011

Beautiful Weekend

The weather here this weekend was BEAUTIFUL! I really hope we have said good-bye to the extreme heat until next year! I am tired of being a swet monkey. We spent most of the weekend at the park or outside playing with the neighbors.


I love that the girls can swing next to each other now. The first time I did this Mckenzie thought it was hilarious!


She L-O-V-E s the swing!


Of course this monkey loves the swings too. She can ride on a big girls swing but if given the choice she will still choose the baby swing.


She also chooses to throw some fits and pouts these days. As exhibited here when she didn't get her way. Poor Sugie...being 2 1/2 is tough!


When I see this picture I really see myself. I need to get to my parents has and look at old pictures of me.


Trev watched the Cowboys and Mckenzie watched some with him. She is alseep in her bed depressed over the loss and her Romo.


Remember when Sugie liked to watch the cowboys? Actually she still likes to watch them. Now she says, "Come on cowboys, touchdown!"

No comments: