Thursday, October 6, 2011

8 months old!

Sister bear you turned 8 months old a few days ago! I can't believe it! Time is just going by way to fast! This is what you are up to these days.







1) You wear mostly 6/9 month clothes but a few 12 month ones as well. You wear a size 3 diaper and I would guess you weigh around 17 or 18 pounds.







2) You are a pretty happy baby and like to smile at strangers one minute and then be sort of shy the next. Your sister is the one who can make you laugh (and cry) the most. :)






3) You love to swing. You still catch some naps in your swing too.






4) You nurse about 5 or 6 times a day and are eating 2 "meals." I call them "meals" because they don't really consist more than about an ounce or two of food. So far you like squash, sweet potatos, pears, prunes, apples, green beans, mangos and peas. You are ok with bananas but they are not you favorite and you have had some constipation problems so we are laying off of those for a while. You like mum mums and are getting good about picking up cheerios and putting them in your mouth. You like to sit at the island while I am cooking and I give you snacks to help keep you entertained.



5) You are really starting to think about crawling. You are putting your legs up underneath you and lifting up and pushing with your toes. I figure you will probably crawl in the next month.






6) You are transitioning from 3 naps to 2 naps so some days there are 2 and some days there are 3 especially when we are on the go and you have to catch shorter naps.






7) You go to bed around 8 or so and get up between 7 or 8. You spend about half of the night in your crib and the other half tucked in bed beside me. You have a snack once or twice in the night and I am too tired to put you back in your own crib. I have also found if you are in your crib you are ready to face the day at 6 am but if you are with me you will sleep until 7:30! Much more bueno!



8) You love to constantly have your hands on something new discovering what it is. I have a feeling when you figure out this crawling thing this momma is going to be in trouble because you are going to have so much more stuff to explore!





9) You love to be outside and are really enjoying the cooler evenings. You like to ride in the little red car. Bailey and the neighborhood kids love to push you around. Don't worry we give them a little help so they don't push you into a ditch or traffic. :)



10) You babble quite bit with ma-ma, da-da, and ba-ba sounds. I am working with you on signing more and all done while we eat.



We love you so much sister bear! I know I say it every month but I just can't believe how fast you are growing and changing! We love you lots and lots!

No comments: