Monday, October 17, 2011

Fun Fest

We went to Fun Fest again this year in RC. If you remember we went their last year and you can see the pictures here. My how Sugie has changed!
These old rides cracked me up as much as last year. First Sugie wanted to ride the whales.
As you can see she liked them. ACtually the first few mintues she cried and wanted off but I guess she decided it was fun.
Next up the tractor train that she got to ride all by herself.
See you Sugie.
She wanted to ride these swings last year but wasn't big enough. So, naturally she wanted to ride them again this year but I really didn't think she was going to like it. We asked her several times if she was sure she wanted to ride it and she said yes.
So we loaded her up and she stayed like this pretty much the whole time. Then about the last few seconds she started saying she was all done.
Silly old horses and her naturally not wanting to look at the camera.
Next up the coaster! She was so excited before it began. Trev wanted to put her on there by herself and I told him I did not think that was a good idea.
Hands up and ready to go.
It was not a hit for Bailey however. He said she said, "Momma! Momma!" I think it was the loud noises more than anything that she didn't care for. We had a great time.
Don't worry sister bear. We will let you ride some rides next year! :)

No comments: