Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hawaiin Falls

I have been wanting to take Sugie to the water park this summer because I knew that she would LOVE it. She loves water and apparently water parks as much as me. I used to lifeguard at a waterpark and before I had kids I used to go with friends who had kids. Anyway, I woke up this morning and thought we would give it a try!


Sugie gave it 2 hands up! She was in hog heaven and she finally agreed to leave after she could no longer make her body go any longer.


Her daddy helped keep up with her while I took care of Mckenzie. These 2 have no caution. I think of myself as a pretty laid back mom but there were times today where I thought oh my. I think that is what dads are for though.



Riding in the "ocean" as Bailey called it.


This was pretty much the look on her face everytime she went down a slide and prety much most of the day.


Sister had fun too. She played in the water, rode in her around in the carrier, had a snack or two and took in a nap. When I first decided to break out this carrier I thought that people would look at me weird but everyone thought it was so great that there she was just dead asleep in that thing walking around a water park.



She wanted to work on her tan but I told her that she would have to do that when she is older. :)


I love this picture! She is such a happy baby and I am so glad that she lets us drag her around all over Gods creation and just goes with the flow. Love you sister bear.


This was one of Sugie's favorite slides.



She seriously went down it 1 million times.


She also like the "big" slides too. At first she needed us to go down them with her.



But soon she would go down them by herself with you close behind.


LOVES IT!

Even though you can't see her face in this picture I can see the pure excitment behind that splash and it made this mamas heart happy.

Finally she did them all by herself but she would always go backwards on her belly so this was the best picture I could get. She also like the other slides too but this was all I had my camera out for. I am so glad we decided to go and I am exhausted but I love this kindof good tired! I may be in bed with the kids tonight!

No comments: