Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ok...here we go

Alright so I am back to bloggin. I have made a few changes to the layout that I have been wanting to make FOREVER. I am still not quite none but enough for today! I figure a new house and a new blog! HA! Anyway, the question seems to be, "How is the new house!" The answer is "GREAT!" I know it sounds silly but this house feels like my first real grown up house. I know our other house was a grown up house too but this house feels more like the real deal.

Bailey and I have been enjoying our summer of staying up late and sleeping in. HA! I will come to an end here shortly. :( She turned 19 months old last week and is really becoming quite a little girl although she is still may little baby. She makes me laugh everyday. Lately everything is "hot, hot" and she has begun to tell me when she has poop.

Anyway, I haven't really been taking very many pictures AT ALL! ARRRGGGHHH!! Here are a few anyway (most of which my sister took!)


Grandpa came to visit for a while to help Daddy build shelves and organize the gargae. Sugie had a fun time playing with him and he could really make her laugh

Sugie even tried to learn to play some poker and drink beer. Ha! Just kidding...about the beer part anyway. I am pretty sure she thought the poker chips were quite entertaining!

Cousins Mason, Kelsey and Davey came to visit and for a swim. Sugie had a great time. My sister caught a good picture of sugie do her pool "plop". She jumps up and plops down in the water on her butt. She thinks it is quite funny. Not so funny part is she has now discovered that the said "plop" can be attempted in the bath tub. Moms not laughing so much anymore.


I seriously think that this Sugie has probably eaten like 10 watermelons all by herself this summer. We (mostly she) go through about one a week.

The two beauties

Sweet Sugie

All the cousins to entertain the Sugie

Me and my Sugie!

Davey and Sugie

No comments: